Do you wish you could access LinkedIn Training in relevant, bite-sized modules tailored to your needs.
And since lead generation is a priority for many, how valuable would it be to talk through a new lead generation task with a knowledgeable advisor?
Someone who can understand what you’re trying to achieve, then provide guidance, walk you through the key steps to generate results, help you to avoid making mistakes, and answer your questions along the way?
My experience of delivering LinkedIn training and Social Selling Consultancy over the past few years has helped me identify a need for a new form of LinkedIn training.
This is why I’ve designed this modular, Skype-delivered format of LinkedIn training specifically for busy customer-facing people – consultants, business owners and salespeople.
Skype-based LinkedIn training & consultancy modules
Classroom courses, webinars, online courses, hints & tips documents etc. all have their value, as does onsite training and consultancy.
But in the fast paced working environment, being able to talk on a 1 to 1 basis with a specialist has huge benefits:
- Modular – focusing on a specific LinkedIn and lead generation strategy and technique, which can then be put into practice
- 1:1 – so the session can go at your pace, cover your questions, use your LinkedIn Account
- Tailored – providing advice for you as an individual, based on your goals, level of experience, questions etc.
- Action focused – providing clear next steps, worksheets and checklists, along with encouragement and accountability
- Skype based – to show and do-with via screenshare and video
- Value for money – maximising benefits and reducing time and costs on both sides
- Accountability – follow-up after 1-2 weeks to check that the actions agreed have been undertaken.
The response to this modular Skype-based training has been very positive.
Does it sound like a style of training that you’d find valuable?
Take a look at the SEVEN modules below and see which is the best fit for what you need to achieve first.
Then book a time slot that suits you – at the bottom of the page.
I’ll be in touch to arrange payment – of £95 per module (and no VAT). ** Discounts available for multiple bookings.
I look forward to talking with you very soon.
1. LinkedIn & Social Selling Foundations Training
This module focuses on helping you understand how to start using LinkedIn effectively.
Ideal for people starting out or needing a refresher for LinkedIn. This module underpins all other modules, because if this area is unclear the other activities will be less effective.
- Resources – what’s available in LinkedIn, and their value for business development.
- Navigation – key areas in LinkedIn and what function is available where (especially in the new UI).
- Profile – completing the essential areas of your LinkedIn Profile.
- Activities – the essential tasks and routines to get started.
Takeaway – LinkedIn Foundations Checklist and Activity Planner
2. Social Prospecting using LinkedIn.
This LinkedIn Training module focuses on finding and making contact with new people to build a prospect list.
Most Consultants, Business Owners and Salespeople will need to do this to boost their sales pipeline at some time or another.
- Search – Smart ways to use LinkedIn Search to find people and companies
- Engage – 7 ways to reach out to people and contact them
- Positioning – Profile update tips to improve engagement and conversations
- Follow-up – Tips for organising and following up contacts and list building
Take-away – LinkedIn Prospecting Campaign Planner
3. Account-based Marketing (ABM) Growing Key Accounts
How to use LinkedIn to go wider and deeper in larger and higher value client and prospect companies.
Opening and growing Key Accounts can create very large rewards, but it takes careful planning to get the strategy right.
- Research & Listening – using LinkedIn to build up a comprehensive understanding of major businesses
- Relationships – getting closer to key people through LinkedIn
- Account Penetration – gaining introductions to the right people via existing contacts
- Complex sales – using LinkedIn through an extended sale/purchase cycle to improve win rates.
Take-away – LinkedIn Key Account Planner
4. Advanced Personal Branding through LinkedIn
Raising our profiles and growing our networks by being more active in focused ways creates more enquiries and opportunities to follow-up.
Ideal for Subject Matter Experts (Consultants, Business Owners, Salespeople) with a specialist skill or in a niche. Key techniques covered include:
- Being Distinctive – with Advanced Positioning and Profile techniques
- Boosting Credibility – building social proof and a powerful network presence
- Increasing Visibility – Curating, sharing and creating content to develop your specialist positioning.
- Building Relationships – Joining discussions, starting conversations, generating interest.
Take-away – LinkedIn Personal Branding Planner
5. Developing Referrals through LinkedIn
Word of Mouth, and Word of Mouse, are important sources of business that many people overlook, or could be more structured about.
This module focuses on tips and techniques to develop an effective referral channel through LinkedIn
- Identifying – people who could become referral partners, formally or informally
- Recruiting – How to approach people who you’d like to refer and introduce you
- Educating – Making it easy for people to refer you, and reminding them regularly
- Rewarding – Identifying, offering and delivering appropriate rewards to referrers.
Take-away – LinkedIn Referral Campaign Planner
6. Article and content-based lead generation
Writing Blog posts is not only good for credibility but, with the right structure, promotion and distribution can also be great for lead generation.
This module focuses on using Articles on your LinkedIn Personal Profile for Lead Generation
- How to design the Customer Journey to increase lead generation through your profile.
- Key elements to include in your Lead Generation Article
- How to promote your article to increase views
- The Call to Action and your response – What to offer beyond the article.
Take-away – LinkedIn Article based Campaign Planner
7. Using your LinkedIn Company Page to generate leads
For those in a position to create and develop a LinkedIn Company Page there are several ways to use it to generate leads and enquiries.
This LinkedIn Training module focuses on using the LinkedIn Company Page to generate leads
- Company Page optimisation – for keywords, call to action etc.
- Status Updates and Sponsoring Updates and how to use them effectively
- How to get more Followers – ways to organically grow the number of page followers
- Ways to increase engagement – encouraging people to like, comment and share your content
- How to generate leads through the Company Page – different lead generation techniques
Take-away – LinkedIn Company Page Promotion and Campaign Planner
Hopefully at least one of those will be relevant and attractive to you. Which is top of your priority list?
Why not schedule a time slot below, and I’ll be in touch to confirm and outline the background preparation so we can maximise the progress during the call.
I hope you’re looking forward to boosting your skills and starting to generate leads for your business very soon.
NB. If you have any questions or are unsure which of these Linkedin Training Modules is right for you why not book a 20 minute discovery call below so we can discuss which option will help you achieve your top priority the quickest.