This Nimble CRM review highlights key features and benefits of Nimble, especially the Browser widget that brings contact details and the ability to perform key sales tasks right into other applications. Read on as I walk you through the sequence.
At Wurlwind we have been using Nimble CRM for several years, since pre-launch. We consider Nimble to be a strategic system and strategic partner for our business, and we are a Nimble Solution Partner.
The Nimble Browser Widget in action with LinkedIn
Here is a scenario where Nimble provides great support when using LinkedIn.
1. Access Nimble while in a LinkedIn record
Having installed the Nimble Contacts Widget in your Browser (see below), highlight the name of the contact in LinkedIn and Right Click to open the options pop-up and select “A Nimble Search for [Contact Name]”.
2. View the Contact Record from Nimble while still in LinkedIn
If the Contact already has a record in Nimble this will be displayed in the pop-up. If no record is found there are prompts to create a record for that contact while still in the browser pop-up.
3. Perform Sales tasks while in the Browser pop-up
While still in the pop-up you can:
- Send an Email to the contact
- Add a Task
- Add an Event
- Add a Note
- Add a Deal
- Add a Touch Log
- Enter Lead Details
- And MUCH MORE…
This is a serious productivity gain when using LinkedIn for Prospecting and Sales activities.
And the Nimble Contacts Browser Widget works in any browser based application, including Gmail, Email Marketing apps, Hootsuite and many more.
4. Open up the full contact record in Nimble
If there is a need to access the full contact record that is just a click away. The menu options within the record (at the bottom of the display) provide access to Pending and History Activities, Full Contact Info, Social Media, Quick Look-ups (Integration to other Apps) and Attachments (Google Drive or DropBox).
The Nimble Contacts Widget is an amazing Sales Productivity tool.
Download it for free from your Browser Store, eg. for CHROME – DOWNLOAD HERE
NB. If you’d like Wurlwind as your Solution Partner then Select us in the Billings section.
Who should consider Nimble CRM?
Nimble is ideal for people who have contact with prospects and customers in a sales and selling role, such as:
- Self-employed business owners such as consultants,
- Sales professionals and sales teams,
- People struggling to manage multi-channel sales communications
- People wanting a way to increase their relationship selling with more contacts without becoming overwhelmed.
Key areas of sales activity that Nimble CRM supports
- Nimble excels in the One to One sales activity area, typical of larger complex sales
- Nimble also excels in supporting the office based, inside-sales role
- Creating a record from an ad-hoc contact, eg. someone from a networking meeting or via LinkedIn
- Adding Tasks and Notes during the course of contact activity during a sales relationship
- Scheduling follow-up calls, meetings, tasks
- Creating pipeline opportunities and managing and progressing them to a sale, and beyond
- Social Media interactions especially via Twitter
Neat things about Nimble CRM
- Auto-discovery of Social Profiles of people
- Integration with multiple systems especially Gmail, Gcal, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Trigger event prompts – new in Version 3
- Email Broadcasts to small lists of contacts (100 a day currently)
- The App Marketplace which includes an increasing number of third party apps
- Nimble is not a full function email marketing system – but it does integrate with many email marketing systems.
- If you currently use Microsoft Exchange check carefully for the latest integration news
Related sales apps that Nimble CRM inter-operates with
- The major Social Networks: – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+
- Major Social Selling tools: Hootsuite, Rapportive,
- Email marketing: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Aweber and many more
- Sales Apps: Quoteroller, Pipelinedeals, RightSignature, ContactMonkey and more
- Interface software: Zapier, Import2,
- There is also a neat way to embed external web pages.
Nimble CRM review conclusions
If your contact with customers and prospects is increasingly through Social Media as well as traditional channels (face to face, phone, email etc) then
- Nimble provides a really strong Sales Contact Management, Social Relationship Development and Social Selling solution.
- Nimble is a good benchmark to compare other Social Sales Management systems against.
- Nimble has been architected to be a Social CRM, rather than having Social added to a traditional CRM, which is a significant strength.
- Nimble is a rapidly maturing CRM system and I anticipate new innovations to be delivered regularly.
- Nimble is the creation of Jon Ferrara who created Goldmine 25 years ago. Jon understands the needs of Sales people, and it shows in the Nimble CRM system.