Learn how to Connect LinkedIn with Sales
to generate more enquiries, leads, referrals, win more orders and gain new customers
Secure your place on our next LinkedIn Masterclass in Bristol
2017 dates to follow…
Revised course structure and updated content for Autumn 2016!
Trainer: Mark Stonham
My sales track record includes:
- Sales Professional – successful in account growth, new business and channel sales roles
- Sales Manager – for Sales Team, Channel, Product and Marketing
- LinkedIn Trainer and Social Selling Coach for 5 years
Venue: Engineers’ House
LinkedIn Training Course Highlights:
LinkedIn is a very effective sales tool, for those who know how to use it well and make the most of it.
This course covers the essential steps you should take to avoid being left behind, including:
- Create a compelling Personal Profile
- Learn effective strategies to grow your network
- Discover new techniques to generate leads and appointments
- Use your Company Page to create sales opportunities
There are over 440m people registered with LinkedIn and over 9m companies worldwide.
There are almost 250k (a quarter of a million) people listed for Bristol, and 10,600 companies. Bath, Swindon, Gloucester, Taunton and other cities and towns also have a strong representation on LinkedIn.
Make sure you are getting in front of the right people to grow your business, and stay top-of-mind.
Who should attend:
This course has been designed for people whose role includes selling to businesses, including:
- Business Owners and Managing Directors
- Sales Managers and Sales Directors
- Management Consultants and Coaches
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
Others who have benefited include:
- Sales Support and Marketing Professionals
- Armed forces officers undergoing resettlement – into business/consultancy
- Professionals in career transition – into business/consultancy
With a maximum of 6 delegates the workshop is consultative and suitable for LinkedIn users of all levels:
- Beginners wanting to fast-track results through a deep-dive into LinkedIn for Sales
- Intermediate users wanting to move up a level and leverage their network
- Power users looking for new techniques to give them an edge in sales
By coming on the course you will gain:
- A clear appreciation of the potential of LinkedIn for yourself and your business
- Insight into the major strategies, techniques and tactics for LinkedIn and Social Selling
- Experience by completing practical tasks in key areas in the modules below
- An action plan and task list to work through after the course
My objective is that you will want to recommend this course, as previous attendees have done.
The course is structured into 3 main sections, between introduction and action:
- LinkedIn uses and benefits in a marketing & selling context for business
- Best practice, etiquette and pitfalls
Section 1: Building your Network and Prospecting
- LinkedIn Search – techniques to find people, companies and other resources
- Advanced Search techniques to find highly targeted people
- Your network – 5 groups of people you want to connect with
- Connecting – 6 ways to connect with people through LinkedIn
- Effective messages to send to people to connect
- Handling invitations – maximising incoming opportunities
- How to quickly build and manage prospect lists
- When LinkedIn Premium is worthwhile
Section 2: Personal Branding for Sales
- LinkedIn Profile Foundations – how to complete key sections
- Optimizing profile for keywords in order to be found
- Creating a Customer and Sales oriented Headline and Summary
- Building credibility through the experience sections
- Adding social proof via Groups, Influencers and Multi-Media
- Optimizing your profile for maximum impact to start sales conversations
- LinkedIn Company Page, Showcase Pages and gaining Followers
Section 3: Activities to raise your profile and generate leads
- Effective routines – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Content to Create to support brand building and lead generation
- Content to Curate to support visibility and sales goals
- How to build a power group to accelerate results
- Apps and Tools for impact and productivity
- Marketing & Advertising using LinkedIn
Taking Action: putting this knowledge into practice
- Quick wins to encourage you!
- Aligning LinkedIn activity with your sales and business goals
- Techniques to make LinkedIn and Social Selling part of your sales routine and toolkit
- Implementation Support for you and your team
Administrative aspects for the day at Engineers House in Bristol are:
- Arrive from 08:30 for a 9:00 start. Coffee available in the lounge on arrival.
- Parking is available on-site or on the roadside opposite (Residential Parking pass from reception).
- A FULL Lunch is included – catering at Engineers House is excellent!
- We finish at 4:00, and there is the option to work in the lounge afterwards.
- Please bring a Laptop or Tablet with WiFi to access your LinkedIn profile.
- Further information will be provided to attendees a couple of days prior to the event.
Contact me, Mark Stonham, with any questions not covered here.
My aim is to make this course affordable to business owners and sales individuals.
- The course is 6 hours of tuition, discussion and exercises.
- There are a maximum of SIX people on each Masterclass to allow for questions to be answered and some 1:1 support.
- Refreshments and full cooked lunch is included, in a top quality training venue.
Regular cost of the course is £179.
Early-Bird tickets are available until 10 days before the course for £149.
There is no VAT applicable, but there is a booking fee.
Payment by Paypal provides secure payment.
Alternatively, if you want to pay by BACS please contact me to book directly.
2017 dates to in due course:
Referrals: A lot of bookings come through word of mouth. If you know other people who might be interested please spread the word.
One-company courses: I also run courses for individual companies, either in this format or tailored to their needs.
For further details please drop me an email to email@example.com.
I look forward to helping you to Connect LinkedIn with Sales very soon.