When you’ve got sales to make, targets to hit and revenue to earn it can be tough to measure Social Media ROI and evaluate whether Professional Networking is beneficial. For most business to business (B2B) sales people and people running smaller businesses it can be hard to justify the time for social media, never mind […]
Matrix Section – Applications for Sales and Marketing
Marketing and lead generation has become a whole lot more complex over the last few years and the challenge is to achieve integrated online marketing rather than fragmented, disconnected, inconsistent areas. Online marketing has been the catalyst for a new wave of innovation in apps to communicate with people ‘better’. The issue is that many […]
Google Analytics provides an excellent set of tools to monitor and support decision-making to help you improve the performance of your website and lead generation. This article takes you through an example of a dashboard from one of my websites, to give you an outline of what you can gain from your Google Analytics Dashboard. […]
Blogging for Business is a mainstay of Social Media Marketing for businesses. There is a lot of evidence available to support this, for example from Hubspot*. However, there are some techniques that will enhance the benefits, and make the blogging project, and the on-going commitment, much more worthwhile. Blogging with the best I’ve admired and […]
One thing this Social Media Report highlights is that Business to Business (B2B) marketers are neck and neck with those in B2C for experience, and in many areas they are ahead on results achieved. If you think Social Media is mainly a Business to Consumer (B2C) activity think again. Three key findings in the Social Media […]
Goals in Google Analytics are the core and heart of lead generation for business to business (B2B) websites. It’s certainly important to have traffic to your website, but if you don’t have lead capture in place, and if you don’t monitor which traffic source generates the most or best leads then you’re working in the […]
Is your marketing and sales thinking, approach and strategy moving from List to Community yet? Where is ‘the money’? A few years ago I came across the expression ‘The Money is in the List’. Then it was updated to ‘The money is in your relationship with your List’. The contemporary version is ‘The money is […]
If you’re not sure what an email welcome sequence is, or how to create an email welcome sequence, this article will give you a quick introduction. Today’s competitive 24/7 world with higher buyer expectations of service is putting more pressure on marketing and sales time and resources. Email follow-up to leads has many advantages, and […]
intouchcrm is integrated marketing, sales and customer service
In One package, intouchcrm caters for and supports multi-touch, multi-channel, multi-media marketing and relationship based sales of products and services.
Intouchcrm provides the Business to Business (B2B) salesperson, solopreneur or business owner with the platform to Turbocharge your Sales Funnel.
Evaluation, selection and getting started is easy, with 30 day free trial, low monthly cost, training, support, no strings agreement and online Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery .
Let us highlight the main areas of the InTouchCRM system to you…
See how easy it is to manage essential tasks and information
Contact records – the heart of your Customer Relationship Management CRM
- View and update profile information
- Import contacts from other sources
- See History, Interactions, scheduled tasks, custom fields
- Add Contact History Note, Task, Event or Other Action
- Assign contacts to groups and organisations
- Create and update leads and sales, service tickets
Helping you and your team work efficiently and effectively
- Sort and select tasks by many parameters
- Link tasks to contacts and organisations
- Edit tasks and add task history notes
- Assign tasks to team members
- Add documents to tasks
Manage your time, and the time of your colleagues effectively
- View your events and tasks and make amendments
- View diaries of colleagues and invite them to meetings
- Add new tasks and events and link to contacts and organisations
Integrate Social with CRM to extend your relationship building
- Send a Tweet or Facebook update from within intouchcrm
- View your Twitter timeline, @mentions, retweets and sent tweets
- Access the Twitter profile of interesting Tweople
- Add users or organisations into intouchcrm directly from the tweet
- Then view their tweetstream and join the conversation
- Add them to groups within intouchcrm for follow-up
Advanced Email Marketing capabilities at the core of intouchcrm
- Create emails from various templates or clone previous emails
- Send one-off broadcasts, and view comprehensive tracking data
- Click through from email results into the contact record for seamless follow-up
- Create multi-step, multi-activity campaigns for effective lead nurture
- Activate lead nurture manually or automatically following website lead capture
- Create and send Surveys as an email campaign from within intouchcrm
- Create and send SMS messages from within intouchcrm to enhance your campaigns
- Create postal campaigns via mail-merge for lead generation, lead nurture or customer loyalty
- Integration with Google Analytics to tie in with Goals and Objectives on your website
- Create webforms to add to your website for simple sign-up or comprehensive data capture
- Confirm you have permission to email and contact people added manually or in bulk.
Manage your sales pipeline and focus on sales priorities
- Record and manage leads and opportunities against organisations
- Define Products and/or Services and add them to leads and sales
- Assign probability forecast to leads for factored sales forecast reports
- Record Sales and manage through invoice and payment process
- View leads and sales values by product or service
Several years ago, CEO James White spotted a need for a fully integrated CRM and email marketing system that would help small businesses to be better at managing their tasks and processes and to strengthening their relationships with their customers and contacts. Intouchcrm was born six years ago has grown ever since. With customers across the UK and internationally, intouchcrm now helps more and more organisations improve their sales results, one small business at a time.
In 2012 InTouchCRM was voted the best SME CRM system in the Software Satisfaction Awards.
Wurlwind has been a user of intouchcrm since 2009 and has been part of the beta review group of the social media release and has provided input to the email auto-responder campaign functionality.
We are delighted to include intouchcrm in our portfolio of marketing and sales solutions. We recommend it where it meets client requirements. Wurlwind can provide training and support to help you get the best from this CRM.
Get Started for Free
intouchcrm is available on a 30 day trial free-of-charge.
Thank-you for choosing Wurlwind as your intouchcrm Solution Partner.
The range of CRM applications and Social CRM apps is expanding very rapidly. Below you’ll find a very useful infographic summary from GetApp.com (at Feb 2012). I’ve also added some narrative comment that I hope will be helpful too. Major trends in CRM and Social CRM apps The CRM market has changed a lot over […]